The iCatch Online Privacy Statement applies to iCatch’s Web sites and Productions that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
To support products or services you have obtained from us.
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
You can quickly find issues related to investor rights in here.
iCatch Technology is a fabless IC design house focusing on developing digital imaging SoC solutions and managing the related production, packaging, testing and shipping processes. Through promotion in various application markets along with great technical support, iCatch’s solutions are adopted as the main processors in customers’ products.
What are iCatch Technology’s core competencies?
1. State-of-the-art image processing capability which has been approved and adopted by many brand name digital still camera companies worldwide, including color reproduction, noise reduction, geometric distortion correction, intelligent video analytics and more.
2. Offers a full set of peripheral interface IPs for digital imaging systems. With the extensive experience in integrating both analog and digital circuits using advanced process nodes, iCatch Technology develops SoC solutions that meet customers’ system application needs.
3. With the solid development experience in both firmware and hardware, iCatch Technology provides standard development tools and environment to assist our customers on developing their customized applications in the shortest time possible.
What is iCatch Technology’s focused markets and applications?
iCatch Technology focuses on developing solutions for imaging applications primarily in Automotive and AIOT (AI+IOT) markets, including automotive imaging for viewing and sensing, advanced imaging analytics based on computer vision and deep learning and 3D depth sensing based on stereo vision and time-of-flight (TOF).
What are the main competitive strengths of iCatch Technology’s SoC solutions?
1. Highly Integrated: Provides a full set of peripheral interfaces to save costs and to simplify the circuit design.
2. Flexible: Provides a wide range of external components for customers to choose from, such as CMOS sensor, DRAM, video transmission and more.
3. Low-power: Designed and manufactured using advanced process nodes which pairs with optimized system power circuitry for maximum power efficiency. Therefore, iCatch Technology’s solutions are especially suitable for battery-powered imaging devices.
4. Fastboot: System is based on real-time operating system (RTOS) which enables ultra-fast image and video capture within one second after power on.
5. Customization: Provides standard software development kit and tools for customers to develop their customized applications.
What kind of applications are iCatch Technology’s solutions mainly used for?
1. Automotive: Dealer-option DVR, passive FCWS/LDWS, camera monitoring system, camera modules, intelligent rear-view camera, driver monitoring system, in-cabin monitoring camera.
What is the direction of future development of iCatch Technology?
iCatch Technology will continue to develop solutions for automotive imaging applications. Moreover, iCatch Technology will also start to provide solutions for AIOT market, such as industrial, commercial, smart home, surveillance and more, to leverage iCatch Technology’s capability in both imaging processing and machine vision to change human lives.