iCatch Releases the New V34B SoC for Automotive Camera Applications
iCatch Technology, a global leader in low-power, high-performance digital image and video SoC solutions, today introduces the V34B SoC for dual-recording automotive camera applications. Due to technology advancement and consumer demand, automotive cameras have progressively evolved from a single camera recording the events happening in front of the vehicle to two cameras simultaneously recording in front and behind the vehicle while driving. iCatch has incorporated some unique features inside of the V34B SoC to make it a perfect solution for this kind of applications.
V34B Key Features:
- Support rear camera connection via multiple interfaces, such as USB with a USB rear camera module, MIPI with a pair of SerDes chipsets, BT656/1120 with a pair of AHD Tx/Rx and WiFi with two WiFi modules.
- iCatch's latest image signal processor (ISP) to deliver stunning image quality
- H.264 CODEC supporting front and rear video compression at 1080p30 respectively
- Built-in ADAS to help the drivers monitor the vehicles' surroundings, such as forward collision warning system (FCWS), lane departure warning system (LDWS), rear object detection (ROD) and pedestrian detection (PD)
- A group of acceleration engines to enable the state-of-the-art image processing features, such as electronic image stabilization (EIS), super resolution (SR), motion compensated temporal filtering (MCTF), local tone mapping and more
- A variety of peripheral interfaces to extend its connectivity and to reduce the overall system BOM cost
The V34B SoC is designed with iCatch's most advanced technologies and the included features will not only help the customers differentiate their products but also enhance the road safety of the end users.
For pricing and availability, please send us a request at /service/index#request.